The New Mood Therapy
By David D. Burns, MD
The good news is that now people can rid themselves of anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem and other "black holes" of depression without drugs.
In FEELING GOOD, eminent psychiatrist David D. Burns, MD outlines the remarkable, scientifically tested techniques that can lift ones spirits and help develop a positive outlook on life. Now, in this updated version, Dr. Burns adds an all new Consumers Guide To Antidepressant Drugs as well as a new introduction to help answer questions about the many options available today for treating depression.
Topics cover how to:
* Recognize what causes mood swings
* Nip negative feelings in the bud
* Deal with guilt
* Handle hostility and criticism
* Overcome addiction to love & approval
* Build self-esteem
* Beat "do-nothingism"
* Avoid the painful downward spiral of depression